How To Highlight Text In PDFs Online
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is Highlight Text In PDFs Online
The Highlight text option lets you highlight the text you cover with your cursor. Our online editor acts as a basic PDF viewer or reader as well. You have access to a number of markup tools in case you need to fill out forms, add text, or insert various shapes and drawings onto the document.4 days ago
What do I need to highlight PDFs for?
If you want to point out some key aspects in your document or pay attention to some questions in your form, a tool for PDF text highlighting is very useful. Are you used to highlight your important points on paper? Are you searching for the solution that can do the same with electronic templates? Our tool will be the best variant for you.
First of all, there is no necessity to work with paper copies and spare your time. Secondly, it is much easier and faster. As a result, you have the electronic file that will be easy to read and understand.
How to highlight text in PDF online?
In the beginning, you have to upload the document from the cloud or the internal storage of your computer. Additionally, you may use the search field. If there is no necessary template on our website, it can be found on the Internet.
Once the blank uploaded, it’s automatically opened with the help of the editor.
Here you may create your own fields or complete the existing ones. In addition to that, you can erase content and add any text you want directly in your PDF. When you are done with the textual part, you can keep on editing visual one.
During the next steps, the main parts of the documents can be highlighted. To do that in the best way follow such instructions:
- In the upper part of the page, you will see the toolbar. Choose the “Highlight” item to select the content of the page you need to pay attention to.
- Next, the round tool will appear. Put it at the beginning of the text and scroll to the end of it. You can select a single word as well as several sentences.
- The size of the line can be reshaped with the help of the resizing function. If it is needed to highlight a part of the paragraph, the bigger line will be more useful, as well as the small one for separate words or word-combinations.
- Save the changes you have made. Click on the Done button.
When you have made all the changes, the sample can be saved as the document in PDF format, shared with other person or sent to sign. Besides, you can save the sample in different formats. Your PDFs also can be sent in electronic variant as well as with the help of USPS. Try the best highlight options and make your documents neat and clear.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight Text In PDFs Online with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight Text In PDFs Online.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight Text In PDFs Online with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.