How To Highlight Text in PDFs online
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
Can I Highlight Part Of A PDF in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on Can I Highlight Part Of A PDF, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn Can I Highlight Part Of A PDF, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - Can I Highlight Part Of A PDF
Instructions and Help about Can I Highlight Part Of a PDF
Hi in this tutorial I'm going to show you how you can export highlighted text into a summary page so the first thing we're going to do is and this must be done in order for this to work and it must be done before any of the text is highlighted unfortunately if this preference is not checked before you highlight the text you're going to have to rehire all the selected text in order for this to work so I'm going to choose Acrobat at the top and go to preferences now I'm on a Mac you're going to find this option on a PC under file preferences so if you're on a Mac it's Acrobat preferences if you're on a PC it's file preferences so I choose preferences I'm going to make sure the category comment team is selected and then I want to click on this last option under making comments and that's copy selected text into highlight strikethrough an underline comment pop-ups I'm going to click OK so then I'm going to go ahead and highlight some text so I'm going to use my commenting tools and the highlighter to do this so I'll just go through and highlight some text in various locations you can see that as I'm highlighting the text over on the right-hand side because I clicked on that preference file the highlighted text it becomes part of a comment what I can do from this point is again you must have your commenting panel open and under your commenting list section there's a little expansion options panel so I'm going to click on the options panel and choose to create a comment summary I'm going to click on create comment summary just going to choose comments only and what this is...