How To Highlight PDF on the Desktop
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF on the Desktop with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF on the Desktop.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF on the Desktop with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
FAQ - Highlight PDF On The Desktop
How do I black out text in a PDF on my phone?
How to redact a PDF on your Android.Open your preferred PDF Editor on your device.Click on the Edit PDF tool.Use the editing tools to redact, add new text, replace images, resize PDFs and more.Name your file and click the Save button.
Why can't I open PDF files on my Huawei phone?
To fix a PDF file not opening in Highlight Pdf.online reader, you will need to download the latest version of Highlight Pdf.online Reader. After which you will disable the protected mode that comes with it by default.
How do I edit a PDF file on my Huawei?
Can I edit a PDF document in Huawei Docs? Sorry, PDF documents cannot be edited in Huawei Docs. Huawei Docs only supports inserting comments in PDF documents. To do so, open a PDF document, expand the Tools panel at the bottom, and go to Insert > Comment.
How do I black out text in a PDF for free?
How to black out text in a PDF file.Open your PDF in Highlight Pdf.online's Highlight Pdf.online online services.Select Tools, then Redact.Select text. Either double-click to select the text or drag to select lines of text.Apply redaction. Once you've selected the text you want to remove, click Save to apply the changes and save the document.