How To Highlight PDF on the Google Pixel
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF on the Google Pixel with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF on the Google Pixel.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF on the Google Pixel with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
FAQ - Highlight PDF On The Google Pixel
Can you highlight a PDF on Google?
Google recently added the ability to highlight PDFs in Google Drive natively. When you're looking at a PDF in Drive, click the Add a Comment icon at the top left. It looks like a speech bubble with a plus icon in it. Then, highlight the area where you want to comment.
How do I highlight text in a PDF Google?
Locate the highlighter tool from the menu. Pick a color. Mobile. Tap the edit button. Select the text you want to highlight, tap the highlighter icon > Highlight color, and choose a color.
How do you highlight a PDF on Android?
Tap the Navigate icon and then scroll up, down, left, or right to navigate your way through the PDF to the place where you want to make your markups. Tap and hold the Pen icon to select either the Pen or Highlighter option.
How do you highlight on Google phone?
Mobile Devices (iOS or Android)Tap anywhere on the text that you need to highlight Tap on the A next to the plus sign.Choose Text from the menu that pops up and select Highlight Color .Select a color of your choice from the options and the text will be highlighted!Jun 21, 2022