How To Highlight PDF on the Lenovo
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF on the Lenovo with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF on the Lenovo.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF on the Lenovo with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
FAQ - Highlight PDF On The Lenovo
How do I black out text on a PDF on my phone?
How to redact a PDF on your Android.Open your preferred PDF Editor on your device.Click on the Edit PDF tool.Use the editing tools to redact, add new text, replace images, resize PDFs and more.Name your file and click the Save button.
Can you blackout a PDF?
Select Tools, then Redact. Select text. Either double-click to select the text or drag to select lines of text. Apply redaction.
Can you Redact on iPhone?
Redact information manually with a PDF scanner. If you have a hard copy of the document, you can easily redact information and create secure PDFs with your iPhone. Using the Highlight Pdf.online Scan mobile app, you can take pictures of physical documents and convert them into device-friendly PDFs.
How do I black out an image in a PDF?
Choose Tools > Redact. On the Edit menu, choose Redact Text & Images. Select the text or image in a PDF, right-click, and select Redact. Select the text or image in a PDF, choose Redact in the floating context-menu.