How To Highlight PDF on the Samsung
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF on the Samsung with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF on the Samsung.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF on the Samsung with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Video instructions - Highlight PDF On The Samsung
Instructions and Help about - Highlight PDF on the Samsung
Hi everyone i hope you all are doing great today's video is going to be about how you can open and read epub and pdf files on obsidian and not only read but also highlight as well as annotate them on obsidian so let me show you what it's going to look like uh here's a book uh give and take which i am planning to read and i'm gonna show you uh just for example what it will look like when you highlight and annotate this pdf file so let's select text here and let's just highlight this one and i think it will be here yeah uh these are so this can be sorted by newest oldest and location so this one is the last location that i'm highlighting and if you select a text and annotate you can click on annotate you can add some uh notes over here if you are thinking something or if you get some idea when you're reading and click on post to only me and you will have annotated annotations over here now let me show you how you can do that let's close our note and first we'll need to install a plugin called annotator and we need to add a metadata our new node mentioning the location of our file uh let me just show you click on settings go to commty plugins and i'm sure you have turned off safe mode click on browse and search for annotator over here click on annotator and once you have installed you will see a option see an option to enable this plugin and after you have enabled click on options and here are some settings that you can tweak and use annotation mode by default click turn it on and...