How To Highlight Text in PDFs online
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
How To Highlight A Line On A PDF File in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on How To Highlight A Line On A PDF File, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn How To Highlight A Line On A PDF File, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - How To Highlight A Line On A PDF File
Instructions and Help about How to Highlight a Line on a PDF File
Hi this is a DW Berman I just want to show someone how to highlight in Adobe Reader so I loaded it will be reader and this is the latest version this is X I'm going to click on a document here this is just a confidentiality agreement that says you can't disclose anything say I want to highlight something I can come over here to my toolbar the top toolbar I have a couple buttons up here and this one here is the one we want it's highlight text so just click on that and I can just highlight that text and hey there it's highlighted okay now let's say I need to send this to someone else so I can share it so they can see what changes need to be made and I'll just do a save as PDF and just change the names are highlighted and save and now when I open that up hopefully yep it's highlighted even though I'm not even looking at it in the same program I'm looking at it and Foxit reader instead of Adobe Reader it's still highlighted so that's how you highlight texts and save the document so you can share it with someone else 1 00:00:00,230 -- 00:00:08,429 hi this is a DW Berman I just want to 2 00:00:03,480 -- 00:00:10,800 show someone how to highlight in Adobe 3 00:00:08,429 -- 00:00:12,780 Reader so I loaded it will be reader and 4 00:00:10,800 -- 00:00:20,130 this is the latest version this is X I'm 5 00:00:12,779 -- 00:00:22,939 going to click on a document here this 6 00:00:20,129 -- 00:00:26,160 is just a confidentiality agreement that 7 00:00:22,939 -- 00:00:29,759 says you can't disclose anything say I 8 00:00:26,160 -- 00:00:31,618 want to highlight something I can...