How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I change the text highlight color in Nitro PDF Reader?
Open any PDF document, go to menu View -> Comment -> Annotations, right-click on the "Highlight text" tool, choose "Tool Default Properties" and you will be able to change its default color.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
Click once again on “Tool Default Properties” and it will open its default tool Default Properties” page. 2.3 Color Scheme For your current color scheme, check the “Use current color scheme” setting. Click the preferences button, then click the syntax advanced colors tab. The advanced colors menu item is where you can choose the color scheme that you would like to use for your document. 2.4 Colors You may add your own colors here. Select your preferred color scheme and click the save ‣ button to save it. 3 Previewing PDF Documents 3.1 Previewing PDF Files (Standard Preview) To edit a PDF file, select it in the document library, right-click and choose preview. A preview window will appear, with a small preview image in the right upper corner. If you click on the preview image, a preview page will open; you can then edit the document in this text-only preview window. To see the full-sized.