How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I code a program that allows users to highlight text in a PDF document, right-click, and lookup the text using my program â 'Search with Google'-style?
Search for Highlighted Text. To search for the highlighted text, again click on "Comment" and then the "Comment" icon in the left vertical toolbar. Once you click on it, all the highlighted text will appear in another bar next to the vertical toolbar. Now, you can select anyone from the list to check it.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
Tip: if you find a topic that interests you in a forum or article, you can add it to your favorites. To do so, locate the topic in the forum or article and click on ‑› Add to ‑› Favorites in the main menu. If you are in a web browser, this step is almost automatic. However, if you are in the browser on your desktop, please follow the steps below. Click on the —My Topics› button in the home toolbar. Then, click on comment” and then comment” icon in the left vertical toolbar. Click on add to ‑› favorites:› then comment”. You will be prompted to enter your forum name if your forum is public. Please add the following text: You don't know how to save text in a forum or article, but you know you want to. And you want to remember your favorite.