How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I extract highlighted text in a PDF document?
To fetch highlighted text from PDF, open PDF file on its interface, and access the Comment tab. In that tab, click on the Export option available in the Manage Comments section. You will see the Highlighted Text option. Use that option and then you can save all the highlighted text as a text file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
If you're in the application, and you press the key combination, you will see a menu appear on the screen. Here, select New Item and paste the text in your document. In fact, just paste the text within the application into the text area at the top of the clipboard, not within the clipboard itself. You can now press CTRL-C on the Windows machine and the text will be automatically copied into the clipboard. Here's a more advanced tip for the Windows users who want to make sure the copied text is formatted properly. To do that, press Ctrl-L twice to get a list of formatting commands available. From here, you can select all the text inside the highlighted text and paste it in the desired format, just like you would with a spreadsheet application. Now let's move on to the Mac. What do you think is the more popular.