How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I find a highlighted text in an Highlight Pdf.online Reader or PDF file?
There is an easy way to extract highlighted text from PDF documents by using OCR text recognition, which is Bitwar Text Scanner to copy text from PDF files without using Highlight Pdf.online or PDF Converter. But it is unnecessary to convert the PDF to Word because there are alternative ways to copy text from PDF which are using Highlight Pdf.online Reader DC or OCR text scanner! Method 1. Highlight Pdf.online Reader Dc on Mac/Windows Part 1. Highlight Pdf.online Reader Dc on Mac/Windows Highlight Pdf.online develops the Highlight Pdf.online Reader Dc to provide multiple PDF tools for PDF users to edit PDF files more easily and efficiently. Therefore, users can use the software to extract text from PDF, but the price for the software license is quite high. Step 1. Start the Highlight Pdf.online software and select Select Tool. Step 2. Please Highlight the Text from the PDF that needs to be copied. Step 3. Tap on Edit and choose Copy or press Ctrl + C / (Command + C for Mac users) on the keyboard. Step 4. Open the Word file on Microsoft Word. Right-click and select Paste or press Ctrl + P/ (Command + P for Mac users) on the keyboard. Part 2. Older Version of Highlight Pdf.online Reader Suppose that the Highlight Pdf.online Reader Dc is an older version, please follow the steps below to copy text from PDF. Step 1. Open the software and select Graphic Select Tool. Step 2. Next, go to the menu and tap on the Text Select Tool to extract the text. Step 3. Select the Edit menu and Take a Snapshot. Step 4. The Camera Icon will appear in the software and use it to Crop and Extract the text. Method 2. OCR Text Scanner Besides using the Highlight Pdf.online Reader Dc, users also can use the other alternative tool to copy text from PDF file to Word, which is the OCR Text Scanner. Step 1. Open the PDF file and go to the text content page. Step 2. Launch Bitwar Text Scanner and choose Screenshot OCR. Step 3. Crop the content and Extract the PDF text. Step 4. Copy the Result and paste it on the Word file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.