How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I highlight in PDF Windows 10?
Bro you can hit the highlight icon located along with the other editing tools. When you're done, you can save the changes that you made by clicking the âSaveâ button. thanks
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
If you want more editing options you can take a look at the following post where I go through other editing options like choosing colors, exporting, using custom fonts, etc. If you enjoyed this tutorial you can subscribe to our blog by entering your email address below. You'll receive a free copy of my e-book, How to Create an e-commerce Website in 5 easy Steps which can help you get off to the right start. Don't worry if you miss the first one, it's quite easy to do, and you can get to it right here.