How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I highlight text and add comments in the ICAI practice manual PDF?
You don't. PDF is an image. You can write over it to appear like you are editing it (PDFfiller. On-line PDF form Filler, Editor, Type on PDF, Fill, Print, Email, Fax and Export' ) or you can render it to another format like Word. This would require OCR (optical character recognition) of which there are many ways to achieve.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
However, in the past it was expensive, time-consuming and not possible online. These days, thanks to Adobe, Adobe Acrobat, which is free (no ads) and with a simple one-click Installer. The result is a powerful, affordable and portable OCR solution. So even if online OCR for PDF is easy, it costs money and takes time. For example, I have made my own PDF to PUB conversion, using Acrobat Reader (I don't own an Acrobat Reader). But as I can't afford an Adobe Acrobat Reader, I have to use Google, which also has a PDF Reader too. What happens when you want to create something simple like a poster with a few graphics, a photo, a text, a link, a web link with a PDF attachment? The OCR for PDF option does all this for you. It also works with the Microsoft PowerPoint plugin. Why Use OCR for PDF? So as a business (and maybe as a hobby), why would.