How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I unhighlight a text in Foxit PDF reader?
Step 1. Select Hand tool from Home menu. Step 2. Right click on the highlighted part and select DELETE.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
Step3. Click OK to close the Select Tool control. Step 4. Select from Tools Menu. Step 5. Select Pen Tool. Step 6. Click and drag your mouse to select the areas of your image to be selected. Step 7. Select Color from color drop-down menu. Step 8.