How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I unhighlight in a PDF?
Thereâre two ways to unhighlight the text. One. Choose the Select Annotation Tool under Home Tab. Choose the text that you want to unhighlight. Choose Delete in the Right-click menu. Or directly press âDeleteâ in the keyboard. Two. Open the Comment Panel from the left bar. Find out the Highlight you want to remove. Right-click it and choose Delete. Or directly press âDeleteâ in the keyboard.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
The Comment Panel appears with the highlighted Text. Click on your selected Text and Press a AOL AAO ÷Food°°∇ The Comment Panel, with the Text highlighted, disappears. Press AOL a AOL AAO ÷Food° °° ² Then click on Delete. Your Text has been deleted. If it's been edited, it will be restored automatically. Tip: You can use the Text Panel while editing another document with Text.