How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you display PDF files inside an Android application instead of loading in WebView by appending PDF URL with a Google DOCs Url and launching a third party PDF rendering application installed in the device? Are there any good free PDF rendering libraries available?
That's impossible, as far as I know. If you do want online viewing, I suggest you encourage your users to share files onto some online storage service like Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. In this way, t will be able to view the file without keeping it on their phone. But then again, you would have to tell them to install the above mentioned file storage apps otherwise this option won't work.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.