How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you highlight vertically in PDF?
Iâve never had a need to do this but I just tried it using Foxit PDF Reader and found it surprisingly easy to do. First I selected the Highlight tool then put my cursor slightly above and to the left of the first item, clicked and held the left button while dragging to just below and to the right of the last item. When I released the left button on the mouse all items in the selection box were highlighted. I did note that full words were highlighted even when those words went past the boundaries of the selection box.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
To highlight only a paragraph, click above the first paragraph and drag right to the left, so you reach the highlighted paragraph. I will use this method to select just an image I want to get the background colors of a section of text. Then I used my mouse wheel and clicked left to highlight the highlighted paragraph, held down my down the left mouse button while dragging down to get to the last paragraph I wanted to be highlighted. Then by holding down my right mouse button and dragging to the right along the edge to get to the next paragraph I wanted to be highlighted along the left margin. In my first paragraph this gets my text back in check off mode. The other advantage for me has been that I will never have to go through the entire selection again. This technique is really a good way.