How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there a free PDF reader for Windows or Ubuntu that allows to highlight in different colors with a single click or shortcut, e.g., clicking "y" highlights selected text in yellow, "g" in green?
There is Foxit reader available for linux. You can use that pdf reader to do almost all of the thing. You can download and install it for free of cost (property licence, free of cost). Free PDF Reader & PDF Viewer Download | Foxit Software Download the software, unzip it and double click on the .run file and then follow the instruction in the screen. If you like free software (FOSS) then you can choose Okular , though it does not support all the feature, but highlighting and commenting can be done.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
You can visit Fox it sites for more information.