How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
The "Search Google for" button on the right click menu is no longer available every time I highlight a word in PDF in Google Chrome. How do I return it?
Simply open the file on your chrome and enter CTRL+F. A search bar will appear on the browser. Type in the search bar to search for the word and hit enter. All words found on the PDF will be highlighted like the way it would if you searched on MS Word. See sample screenshot below
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
Zip File Size: 0.