How To Highlight PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is an example of an Android PDF reader with text reflow?
Moon reader +app enables you to highlight in text reflow modeâŠ had been installing a lot of apps to find this feature, atlast got in thisâŠ Downloaded even separate Repligo apk file of the app, installed itâŠ It enables us to do highlighting but don't save those highlightsâŠ But Regarding Moon app it is saving those highlights also.. just now checkedâŠ But one thing if you come back to normal mode you won't see highlightsâŠ If u go to Reflow mode , the highlighted text remains thereâŠ
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Highlight PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Highlight PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Highlight PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Highlight PDF: All You Need to Know
When you select the text, it is saved. It appears moon reader and Reflow modes are also the same, maybe it can be an older issue. I tried moon reader on my N5 and did see some hangups when I was searching, and it didn't save. This is with moon app on my N5 using the android SDK. I believe I will have to see some more data but if this has been already reported I should see the result on the N3 and that also might help here or maybe this has been reported, and I'll see soon. For those of you that have tried moon reader on your N3 in Replica mode, it appears it also has this same issue. What can be happening? Does anyone know what causes it and how to fix it? Thanks I see now if this has already been reported. In my case it has been.